Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Toy project



heres a little sumthin from my little tikes project im presenting on friday...

-g

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! nice silhouettes to show scale. You should do some material callouts. I like the character you gave the toy.

    I'd play on that

    -ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! GET SOME! If I had the bottom toy when i was a kid, i can guarantee I would have had a happier childhood. maybe some callouts as to function as well, but i don't know if thats really required.

    -TON-E

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, yea i def. need some callouts. Ive been playing around with this program called Sketchbook.. its pretty sweet, helps you really sharpen up your lines after you photochop. So much work to do...

    Im doing a scale model of the whole thing thats ganna incorporate astroturf and part of a white picket fence..

    ReplyDelete
  4. any pics of that would be sweet. you know how i feel about astroturf

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW>>> It is cool to see what everyone is doing. Your project looks cool but the boy on the bottom looks like he is having to much fun with the bidet, but it still looks COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete