Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Camping

Guys guys guys, if and when we're all here sometime in May or June the 4 of us need to go camping. One tent, a campfire, some drinks, and a saweet time. Even though I like reminicing every time we meet up, its time to make some new memories, ya dig? 

                                                                                                                                                         jewLuva

3 comments:

  1. I dig B-seff's. Sounds like a plan.

    Still no word from companies, going to wait a little longer before I call them. my fingers are crossed.
    Building a full scale model of my rafting helmet.

    What are you guys working on this week?

    -Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. that definitely sounds like a plan Tony..

    Well, im working on getting all my stuff ready for spring show, which is basically three 48 x 96 walls i fill with the ID work ive done this year. Im also trying to finalize the Little Tikes water toy so i can put that in..
    I haven't heard back form the majority of the companies either.. im starting to think its not going to happen.
    schools been pretty stressful and im sick of two things that seem to be pretty prevalent here: bullshit and assholes
    (i guess their meant to go together)
    good luck to everyone on thier finals and what not, everything is coming up so quick.


    lots of bro-love,
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys, I know I can't really be the best example cause it took me so long, but everyone in my class who DID get a job, received word way later than they anticipated. In this economic climate, it seems like companies (especially consultancies) are waiting longer and longer. So I wouldn't lose hope yet.

    -tony

    ReplyDelete