I'm not sure what my plans are for spring, but its looking like co-op might be a no go because of the economy so I might be in Miami from mid march to early june. bad news for co-op, awesome news for clan reunion!
i can't. no schools in Miami are on the quarters system it looks like. this whole situation's been pretty frustrating. I'm just going to have to take the initiative to do my own assignments. Really vamp up my portfolio and practice Alias and Solidworks on my time off. There's still a small chance I might get something, but its getting bleaker by the day. -Tony
I will probably come back for a couple of weeks around may 5th.
ReplyDelete-eDD
i will be down probably around may 10th.. dunno exactly what my plans are yet for summer, so i dont know how long im ganna be here for
ReplyDelete-Gabe
I'm not sure what my plans are for spring, but its looking like co-op might be a no go because of the economy so I might be in Miami from mid march to early june. bad news for co-op, awesome news for clan reunion!
ReplyDelete-tONY
Are you going to take classes while in Miami?
ReplyDeletei can't. no schools in Miami are on the quarters system it looks like. this whole situation's been pretty frustrating. I'm just going to have to take the initiative to do my own assignments. Really vamp up my portfolio and practice Alias and Solidworks on my time off. There's still a small chance I might get something, but its getting bleaker by the day.
ReplyDelete-Tony