when I get a second to spare Imma post whats the dealio with my current school situation. But yeah, I've been very nostalgic about everything from campfires to wallball to scorPIco lately. We have an unfair amount of good memories. And we gotsta keep it going. 14 years and we're fizzling!!!
I miss you guys too!
ReplyDeleteWhen is the full Coitus Clan going to reunite?
What is everyones plan for the summer?
-ed
i dunno when anyones ganna come home..
ReplyDeletebut i am planning on trying to find an internship over the summer... It could be little tykes if im lucky enough..
when I get a second to spare Imma post whats the dealio with my current school situation. But yeah, I've been very nostalgic about everything from campfires to wallball to scorPIco lately. We have an unfair amount of good memories. And we gotsta keep it going. 14 years and we're fizzling!!!
ReplyDeletedudes ill be back all summer so you guys could rest on my shoulders and cry lol
ReplyDeleteIan