Friday, February 13, 2009

Yo playas, our next project is to design a family of forms based around a chess set. Our first assignment was to do 10 groups of 3 pieces and render 5 of them. I decided to give computer rendering a try with my friend's tablet. This is only my second time doing this, but I definitely got better as I went on. I know I still gotsta figure out my shadows. Any tips for photoshop rendering? (some speed tips would help, especially because its 5:30 and I just finished) These are the 5 groups in the order I did them. Enjoy NYC Ed! You and Ian are officially as far aways as possible.
-jewluva


4 comments:

  1. So much clan slang going on I can't handle it. Nice pieces I like the last set best. About photoshop, all I can say is shortcuts

    http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/design/48-greatest-adobe-photoshop-keyboard-shortcuts/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. I've been bored lately in our History of ID lectures so I've been all about your blog lately. Very slick stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tony... very nice. I like the third and fourth set especially.



    -Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. slick playa, just be carefull of those shadows comming forward, they can be distrackting sometimes it does crreatae some stellar contrast on you pages, design wize they totally convey some evolution between the peices, the third set is my fav it remids me of some kind of awsome animal but i love that sundial looking tip on the fourth set. sweet!
    Ian

    ReplyDelete