On the first one I can tell that it has an aluminum body and a clear wrist band; However with the 2nd and 3rd I have trouble telling what material its made out of. The renderings look really matte. You got the shadows and highlights in the right place but you need to make it pop. shiny?
I used a Tablet and just worked over existing sketches. Yeah, i really need to work on getting materials down. Otherwise it just becomes the kinda "photoshoped" look that's kinda droop. I'm getting a little better at the reflective glass, but things like metal and plastic baffle me. I'll try and hit up some highlights for the next assignment and see how it goes. gracias for the input.
Are these sketch straight on a syntic?
ReplyDeleteOn the first one I can tell that it has an aluminum body and a clear wrist band; However with the 2nd and 3rd I have trouble telling what material its made out of. The renderings look really matte. You got the shadows and highlights in the right place but you need to make it pop. shiny?
Nice job_Ed
I used a Tablet and just worked over existing sketches. Yeah, i really need to work on getting materials down. Otherwise it just becomes the kinda "photoshoped" look that's kinda droop. I'm getting a little better at the reflective glass, but things like metal and plastic baffle me. I'll try and hit up some highlights for the next assignment and see how it goes. gracias for the input.
ReplyDelete-jewluva